Membership at EVVC
Become a member in the EVVC with your event location or enjoy the profits as an event planner with all the advantages of an extraordinary membership in the organisation!
Who could be a member?
Your advantages at a glance
Save money by...
- 20 % discount on GEMA fees
- Preferential terms with Maritim Hotels, Steigenberger + InterCity Hotels, H-Hotels
- Cost-efficient and multifaceted seminar programme of the EVVC
- Free subscriptions of the trade magazines TW TagungsWirtschaft, events, Convention International, CIM Conference & Incentive Management, ICJ mice magazine and special conditions for pma
- Special conditions with various leading education institutions within the event industry, for instance the European Media and Event Academy, the German Event Akademie, the chamber of trade in Cologne, the Gahrens+Battermann Academy and the media academy
Ease of work through...
- First consultation at no charge as well as a specified legal advice in the event and meeting site right and in the industry-specific fiscal law, trade mark right and competition law (et al.) to reduced conditions
- Current statistics and key figures of the event industry as argumentation aids
- EVVC Job.Center
- Exchange of experience with colleagues – personally and directly
- Certified partner's pool of companies of the event industry
- Constant information about current developments and trends through the EVVC-Newsletter
Benchmarking via …
- the Meeting- and EventBarometer, erected by the Europäische Institut für TagungsWirtschaft (EITW) at the University of Applied Sciences Harz on behalf of EVVC, DZT (German National Tourist Board) and GCB (German Convention Bureau e.V.)
Marketing activities such as…
- Fair attendances on shared exhibition stands of the EVVC
- EVVC Location.Portal
- EVVC Location Guides with detailed member's list, check lists and editorial contributions - ideal working materials for event planners
You strengthen the industry as a whole with your membership in the EVVC! To establish a clear-cut profile for the event industry in German and European politics for purposes of the members, the EVVC office in the German capital Berlin is responsible. Intensive public relations about the industry are only one part of it.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your call at
+49 (0) 69 / 915096980 or your contact via E-MAIL.
|12.03.2019: Kunden überzeugend gewinnen - Vertrieb für Einsteiger|
|18.03.2019: V. Löhr: Einsatz von Fremdfirmen in Versammlungsstätten|
|29.04.2019: Marketingwirkung messbar machen|
|08.05.2019: Veranstaltungsrecht & Sicherheit (Schweiz)|
|08.05.2019: Neue Werbevorgaben nach der DS-GVO - Marketing aufgepasst!|
|14.05.2019: Kunden überzeugend gewinnen - Vertrieb für Fortgeschrittene|
|17.-18.06.2019: Neues Datenschutzrecht für Veranstaltungshäuser|
|28.-29.10.2019: Heads Up! English for Performance and Event|