Good reasons for a partnership with the EVVC
Like a clockwork an event also exists of endlessly many single components which form only a perfect whole if one gearwheel reaches into the other.
About 70 suppliers of event locations form currently the competent partner's pool of the EVVC and profit from the direct and personal contacts with the corresponding decision makers in the venues.
„Partner of the EVVC" stands as a quality seal for the companies cooperating with the association.
The complete list of EVVC partners can be found here.
Your advantages as partner of EVVC at a glance:
- Personal contact with decision-makers from more than 600 Event locations as potential customers
- Access to day-current membership lists for marketing purposes incl. direct contacts
- Admission in the Business Guide (list of all partner companies with corporate presentation)
- Direct contact with regular and extraordinary EVVC members within the scope of conferences (annual assembly meeting and annual symposium with over 300 participants each) as well as several symposia of the working groups and committees
- Presentation of your company and news to your products / services via EVVC newsletter to the EVVC members as well as within the EVVC conferences
- Linkage on the EVVC homepage
- Current statistics and key figures by the Meeting- and EventBarometer (erected by the European Institute for Business Tourism (EITW) at the University of Applied Sciences Harz on behalf of EVVC, DZT – German National Tourist Board and GCB –
German Convention Bureau e.V.).
- Fair attendances on shared exhibition stands of the EVVC
- Recommendation marketing by the head office
- Constant information about new developments and trends
Are you interested?
We look forward to your call at
+49 (0) 69 / 915096980 oder your contact via E-MAIL.
|26. - 27.02.2018: Neues Datenschutzrecht für Veranstaltungshäuser, Frankfurt|
|05.03.2018: micelab:experts IV, Radolfzell|
|05. - 06.03.2018, Englisch für den Veranstaltungsbereich, Frankfurt|
|19. - 20.03.2018: Neues Datenschutzrecht für Veranstaltungshäuser, Stuttgart|
|07.06.2018: Arbeitnehmerüberlassungsgesetz, Osnabrück|