You are looking for a job offer in the event industry or would like to submit an application? Find qualified professionals and job ads at the Job.Center. You can also submit job advertisements and job applications yourself.
Please note: The Job.Center is German only. Please contact us if you have any further questions.
|Yes, I agree with the terms,
on to the Job.Center
Terms and Conditions for the publication and use of advertisements
1. The EVVC will provide the advertiser with its website for the publication of job advertisements (EVVC Job.Center) free of charge on a voluntary basis. There is no claim to publication in any case. Only the EVVC decides on the publication of an advertisement.
2. Contractual or other legal relationships come about solely between the advertiser on the one hand and the respective user of the offer on the other hand. The EVVC is in no case involved as a contracting party.
3. The Advertiser warrants to dispose of all copyrights, trademarks, images, names and other rights required to display and publish the advertisement and hereby indemnifies the EVVC from all claims and claims of third parties including, without limitation, any costs of prosecution. This applies in particular (but not exhaustively) to labor law, competition law, trademark disputes and copyright and personal rights violations.
4. The user irrevocably waives the assertion of any claims resulting from an advertisement and the related facts against the EVVC and will in the case of claims of all kinds, i. before and after court and tribunal disputes exclusively to the respective advertiser and not to the EVVC.
5. Conflicting terms or conditions of the Advertisers and Users deviating from these General Terms and Conditions shall not apply.
6. Advertising texts published on the EVVC website are external contents for which the EVVC is not responsible. For the contents of the advertisements, in particular for their correctness and legal admissibility, the advertiser is exclusively responsible. The EVVC merely provides the technical requirements for the dissemination of third-party ad text. The liability of the EVVC is excluded, unless it is based on intent or gross negligence of the EVVC or its legal representative or vicarious agents. The EVVC points out that it has no influence on the design and content of linked third-party sites. Therefore, the EVVC expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked external sites on its homepage www.evvc.org.
7. Should individual clauses of these terms and conditions of business be or become ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the other clauses.
8. Jurisdiction is Frankfurt a.M. It is exclusively German law.
|08. - 10.10.2018: micelab:experts V, Singen|
|09. - 10.10.2018: Neue Werbevorgaben nach der DS-GVO - Marketing aufgepasst!|
|26.10.2018: Veranstaltungsleitung und Betreiberverantwortung, Berlin|
|06.11.2018: Kunden überzeugend gewinnen - Vertrieb für Fortgeschrittene, Leipzig|
|19. - 20.11.2018: Online-PR + Online-Kommunikation für Locations und Veranstaltungsprojekte - Nürnberg|
|11. - 12.12.2018: Interkulturelle Kompetenzen + Diversity Impulse für Veranstaltungsprofis, Hannover|